We are an established Manufacturer, Supplier, and Exporter of Piston Rings in Uttar Pradesh, India. Our deft professionals craft it with the utmost precision by using the best quality materials and updated techniques. We make sure that our Piston Rings are in adherence to the predefined industrial standards and norms. Our offered Piston Rings are well-accredited for their perfect finish, operational functionality, and great performance.
- Wet liners are supported within the cylinder block and a partial outer body of the cylinder liner is in constant touch with coolant. These are of high quality when it comes to wear service life and heat dissipation.
- The Cylinder Liners manufactured by us are centrifugally casted. The centrifugal force causes the metal to distribute itself evenly around the die. The resulting casting is of much finer grain and free from blow holes or porosity.
- A further important advantage is that the impurities, being lighter than the iron, are forced centrifugally to the bore surface from which they are removed by machining.Wet liners manufactured by us are used in internal combustion engines of light vehicles, tractors, heavy trucks, diesel and petrol engines, ship and marine engines ranging from BMW, Caterpillar, Chevrolet, Citroen, Cummins, DAF, Deutz, Daihatsu,Eicher, Escorts, Ford, Hino, Honda, Hyundai, Isuzu, John Deere, Komatsu, Kirloskar, Land Rover, Mack, Man, Massey, Mazda, Mercedes Benz, Mitsubishi, Navistar, Nissan, Opel, Perkins, Peugeot, Renault, Rover, Scannia,Tata, Toyota, Vauxhall, Volkswagen, Volvo, Wolseley, Yanmar, Zetor, to name a few.
Other Information :
- Pay Mode Terms - L/C (Letter of Credit), D/A (Documents Against Acceptance), D/P (Documents Against Payment), T/T (Bank Transfer), Western Union
- Minimum Order Quantity - ANY
- Port of Dispatch - Any Port in India.
- Production Capacity - 50000 pieces per month.
- Delivery Time - 45-90 days depending on the quantity.
- Packaging Details - In our 'HELIX' brand or as per buyer requirements.